1) Matt Barkley USC- Matt Barkley is at the controls for the #1 team in the country right now. He has two very good wide receivers in Robert Woods and Marquise Lee to throw to. Every year he’s been the Trojans quarterback he’s improved. Last yr he threw for over 3,500 yards and threw 39 Touchdown passes. This yr it seems like the skies the limit for the Trojans offense and SC is looking to bring home it’s 1st National Championship since 2004.
2) Denard Robinson Michigan- Dynamic is the 1st thing when it comes to Denard ” Shoelace ” Robinson. He can beat you with his feet and beat you with his arm. Last season he rushed for over 1,100 yards, threw for over 2,000 yards and tossed 20 touchdown passes. He led Michigan in a BCS bowl win over Virginia Tech last yr and they might be looking for even bigger things for Robinson and Michigan.
3) Montee Ball Wisconsin- Ball was a Heisman Finalist last year and is one of the best Running Backs in country. Few backs did what Ball did last season and he was a big reason why Wisconsin was playing for the Rose Bowl on New Years day. He’s a work horse and carries the load for his team and this year i expect more of the same. He had an NCAA record trying 39 touchdowns rushing the ball and he might even break that mark this yr.
4) EJ Manuel Florida State- This my dark horse to win the Heisman this year and if Florida State plays their cards right they can even sneak into the National Championship conversation come January. Manuel is FSU’s leader on Offense and in the Locker room. Last year he threw for over 2,500 yards and tossed 18 touchdown passes. Florida State also posses one of the Nations best Defenses and i expect them to win the ACC Conference.
5) Landry Jones Oklahoma- It was just yesterday that Jones was taking over for former Heisman Winner Sam Bradford. In his three years at Oklahoma Landry Jones has thrown for over 12,000 yards and 93 touchdowns. He’ll probably even add more to those number this year but expectations are as usual high in Oklahoma. They are the favorites to win the Big 12 Conference but OU fans want a National Championship something they haven’t tasted in 2000.
6) Tyler Wilson Arkansas- Tyler Wilson is the best quarterback in the SEC and Arkansas might be a dark horse to win the SEC west. He throws with very good accuracy and he can read defenses very well. They do get Alabama at home early in the season and LSU at home to end the season. If they win those games they’ll probably be headed to Atlanta to play for the SEC Championship come December time.
7) De’Anthony Thomas Oregon- Explosive, lighting in bottle are terms you use to describe this fella right here. Though he only stands 5’9, 175 pounds don’t let that fool you because if you do, you’ll be left behind he’s great quickness and speed. He made an immediate impact as a freshman rushing for 600 yards and seven touchdowns, pulling in 46 catches for 605 yards and 9 touchdowns. If that doesn’t scare you enough he can make you silly on Punt and Kickoff Returns. He’s your typical All-purpose do everything kind of player that’s a nightmare for coaches on Game Day.