1) Lebron James is the best player in the NBA as we speak and is the frontrunner for the MVP Award.
2) The LA Lakers are biggest circus in the game and they won’t be making the playoffs.
3) The Chicago Bulls will be a tough out in the playoffs and i don’t think they should rush Derrick Rose back until he’s 100% healthy.
4) Tony Parker is an elite point guard and he’s leading the best team in the Western Conference. He should also get some love in the MVP voting as well.
5) Kevin Durant continues to mature and get better on a nightly basis. I’m looking forward to watching him in the playoffs this yr.
6) Dwight Howard isn’t comfortable in Laker land, and i highly doubt he resigns with the Lakers this summer.
7) James Harden is a big time scoring threat in the league.
8) The New York Knicks are a big time threat to the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference.
9) The Brooklyn Nets may be the new kid on the block in NYC but they will be making some noise in the future.
10) Damian Lillard will be the Rookie of the yr. That man can straight ball!
11) Paul George is a beast and should win the NBA’s Most Improved player.
12) My breakout players so far this yr are: Klay Thompson( Warriors), OJ Mayo( Mavericks), Paul George( Pacers), Kawhi Leonard( Spurs) and Kenneth Faried ( Nuggets).
13) Kyrie Irving is a top 5 point guard in this league and he’s a big time clutch player.
14) The teams who have surprised me are: The New York Knicks, Golden State Warriors and The Houston Rockets.
15) The teams who have disappointed me are: The LA Lakers, Dallas Mavericks, Minnesota Timberwolves and Philadelphia 76ers.
16) The Memphis Grizzles will regret the Rudy Gay trade.
17) The LA Clippers have the most athletic and exciting team in basketball. How they execute in the half court offense in the playoffs will determine how far they go in the playoffs.
18)My coaches of the yr candidates are: Tom Thibodaeu(Bulls) and Mark Jackson.( Warriors)
19) Joakim Noah is my Defensive player of the Yr so far.
20) D-Wade is getting healthy which means bad news for the NBA and the Eastern Conference.
21) I love Russell Westbrook but they are too many times where he plays out of control.
22) I know the Boston Celtics are winning of late but they will swept by whoever they play in the Playoffs.
23) The San Antonio Spurs get no love every season and every season they continue to prosper.
24) The Minnesota Timberwolves would have been making some noise this yr if it weren’t for Kevin Love’s injuries.
25) Brandon Jennings and Josh Smith are the next big names i expect to get traded.